A delightful c. 10 acre stud farm together with 6 loose horse boxes, reinforced concrete yard and flood lit sand arena. The lands are of excellent quality and are laid out in two divisions and benefits from the presence of a natural watercourse on the eastern boundary, with a double fenced concrete post & wire fencing to the north and west, inside of which the current owner has erected a high quality PDM three rail stud fencing. This has been interspersed with new hawthorn hedging around the perimeter and trees along the year and arena. A new wintering shed was recently constructed in the further paddock, measuring 40 ft square and is ideal for wintering livestock or closing up and using as a very secure storage facility, subject to any further permissions required. It is situated between the villages of Duleek and Ashbourne within 20 minutes from Dublin airport fronting the R152.
Automatic Gate with mobile phone actuation
• Electricity on site
• Water provided by means of 200 ft. deep well
• Paddocks with multiple water drinkers per paddock
• Septic Tank on site
• 120m road frontage
• Well defined boundaries including natural watercourse, concrete post & wire fencing and over 700 lin. metres of stud rail around the perimeter.
• Road frontage is bounded by high (6 ft.) concrete block wall and strong automatic steel galvanised gate
• Small number of equine cross country training fences, including water jump
• Stoned agri road of approx. 80m in length from concrete yard to river
• Secured covered storage shed, including 6 large blockwork stables, of 216 sq.m. (2,325 sq.ft.)
• Covered open-fronted wintering shed of 149 sq.m. (1,600 sq.ft.)
• Concrete base with three sided rendered concrete blockwork manure pit of approx.. 100sq.m. (1,076 sq.ft.)
• Additional stabling/accommodation and concrete flooring of 47.7 sq.m. (514 sq.ft.) with stub walls, s.p.p.
• Extensive c. 1,016 sq.m. (10,936sq.ft.) reinforced concrete yard, draining to nearby river
• Floodlit 52m x 32m sand arena of 1,620 sq.m. (17,440 sq.ft.)